I love the way the colours really POP against the dark, moody bodies and background! <3
The DARK Series - Animal Pack 1
A downloadable asset pack
NOTE: Patrons this pack has been revoked! (April's Release)
Hi, i'm penusbmic and this pack is apart of an series called "The DARK Series" that Patrons can download for free. It's my current ongoing series that is influenced and inspired by my Patrons. I'll be releasing 2 monthly packs (so you'll always get your worth in money) and as we grow i'll begin to release rewards like monthly tutorials, comics, and other standalone packs.
- Elk Sprite Sheet & Aseprite File (Eat, Walk, Look up/down, and death animations) in Red and Blue
- Deer Sprite Sheet & Aseprite File (Eat, Walk, look up/down, and death animations) in Red and Blue
- Crow Sprite Sheet & Aseprite File (Idle, fly and death animation) in Red and Blue
- Rat Sprite Sheet & Aseprite File (Static Idle, Run, and death animations) in Red and Blue
- Fox Sprite Sheet & Aseprite File ( Eat, Idle, Run, and death animations) in Red and Blue
- Big Orb sprite sheet & Aseprite file (glow animation) in Red and Blue
- Small Orb Sprite Sheet & Aseprite File (glow animation) in Red and Blue
Need a tileset to match? Click here! DARK Series Tileset.
Interested in seeing the entire DARK series collection? Click below!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The glowing turds are awesome.
True story: I had an idea to make phosphorescent dog food so that turds glow in the dark so you can see them and not step on them late at night.
Turns out the level of phosphorus needed to survive digestion and allow turds to glow causes severe vomiting, diarrhea, painful cramping, and other horrible stuff.
Not a good idea.
It's so beautiful !
i like it but it would be better if it was free
these are gorgeous!
I guess we're not going to talk about the glowing poop ;/
Wow, these are awesome, I don't have any other words to describe it
Great work as always, love the little critters :)