Sweet assets as always!
Stranded - Top Down Sci-fi Starter Pack
A downloadable asset pack
NOTE: Tier 3 Patrons can download this pack for free!
Hi, i'm penusbmic and this pack is apart of a potential new series called Stranded... name pending. Depending on feedback and analytics Stranded will deliver content aimed to make a Top Down Shooter like 20 mins till dawn, or potentially even RTS like content! If you love this pack, make sure to rate and leave a comment :)
This Pack Includes:
- 3 Animated Enemies
- Archer (Idle, move, attack, hit and death) Sprite Sheet
- Warrior (Idle, move, attack, hit and death) Sprite Sheet
- Guard (Idle, move, attack, hit and death) Sprite Sheet
- Hero Sprite Sheet ( 4 Different Colors) - Idle, Move (all 4 directions), hit and death
- Gun Sprite (4 different Colors) Used for sprite stacking on top of hero.
- Companion Sprite Sheet ( 4 Colors) - Move (all 4 directions), hit, and death
- Tileset -Various sizes of blocks, wires, vegetation, Pod/Ship, skulls, telephone polls
- All original Aseprite files
*although the examples show the characters in a top down view, these characters could be used for sidescrollers as well*
Version 1.1 Update - Revised the blocks to make a perfect isometric style, revised some plants as well. *Use 16x16 tileset, and your tilemap should be 16x8* Photo below was done in Tiled.
Check out my Other Series Below and join my discord!
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Updated Tileset to make Perfect Isometric maps15 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I love it, like all your other assets! Keep up the good work ;) ! btw I have modified the hero character, now he has a full helmet... Maybe a suggestion for future version of this pack? I would love to see some other colors for his suit!
Would love if the enemies had back sprites as well!
This asset is sick! I love it so much
Awesome sprites! I hope this gets even more content! Planning an making my first game with it :)
Love this, look forward to more content in this perspective.
Your art always gives ideas for games. It’s so inspiring! One day I’ll make a game with some of your assets.
Whoa hey you just calm right down!
Love the perspective!
Really like the this perspective, any plans doing more?
Awesome work !
Please add a roll for the hero!